Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Saturday, 3/12 Notes

Sorry these are so late, but some of them are still relevent:

Having played Max for this rehearsal, I have limited notes. Some of what’s here I may have spoken to you individually about.

Nuns – number 2 and 6 should line up with the #10 on the stage.

Berthe – schock on “permission” line and then shake your head.

Confidence – Micah just remember to start as far DL as you can and stay DS

Franz – when you enter from the whistle, make sure you are right of the SL chair

Ally – your reaction, although funny, was a bit too big for Franz’s line

Jeff – When you are talking to them your arms are wiggling a bit.

Micah – “The POOR didn’t WANT this one”  it’s being underplayed

Kids – be ever mind ful of your spacing.

Madison/Elizabeth – remember to give Kurt and evil look instead of hitting him.

Kids – Please review the whistle/name segement with Jeff EVERY NIGHT

Ally – entrance on the whistle was terrific.

Brian – Whistle for Micah

Micah – Just us line and your introductions had no sense of wonder about them

Colden emphasize “BOY” and react proudly when she says you’re a man

Kids  - Thanks for the smiles children!  It really makes a difference.

Rolf – good read on “Can I come tomorrow”

Rolf – We’re need more emphasis on Austrian…I’m losing the end of the word..same for German.

Rolf – I think we originally had  you circle up on the “daughter” line. It’s something different.

Liesl – don’t forget to do the second “Going On” Move.

Rolf & Liesl see me about the end kiss just to review.

Bedroom scene I see shirt sleeves sticking out

Liesl – bigger head movement s on “yes” and “no”

Gretl – I can hear you sooo well.  Keep it up!

Micah – You said “maybe if ya’ll” in this scene/watch that

Liesl – you have to discover the Goatherd sequence

Rolf – after “how can love survive” make your cross to the center window..come in further.

Jeff – we talked about the arm placement on the Laendler

Jeff – don’t play the “odd” on Odd Man Out.

Sawyer – slow down a bit.  People enjoy watching you …don’t be in such a hurry.

Colden – don’t forget to pick up the guitar after Maria returns

Kids – during the “thinking” sequence for Favorite Things really move out. Madison you could almost make it all the way DL

No comments:

Post a Comment