Okay, okay, I know I said no notes from this point on, but if you come here to the blog you'll see I can't help but put a couple of comments out for you. I know I'm going to miss seeing you all on a regular basis so I'll just write to you here whether you read it or not.
Remember to WORK and save your energy/focus for the stage. Be kind to each other and helpful.
Great show everyone! The audience left seemingly very happy after a late start and a lengthy act break, but you all gave them a good show and as Daniel Tosh says, "We thank you for it."
Thomas - Many thanks! Things are starting to streamline better. We all appreciate your dedication and effort to get it to move effectively.
Kids - It seems like every time we switch casts we forget that during the scene at the top of Act Two we have to open up and cheat out. Once again Sawyer's voice is credited to Louisa, and Gretl's voice seems to be coming from her bottom! Please cheat out. If you don't understand this concept, please see me or Brian and we'll talk you through it. It's that you need to angle out more so the audience can see your faces and you should never look upstage further than profile UNLESS you have been directed to do so.
Jeff - I'm sure Chris W. will not be able to see this, but would you guys pull the "Elberfeld" dialogue DL more. We seem to be setting right in front of Elsa and she's supposed to be a part of the scene.
Peace/Out
No comments:
Post a Comment