Notes for 3/15
Another long and productive night! You keep chugging along regardless of how much is being thrown at you. Thanks for the hard work…I know I keep saying that…but I mean it.
Please look over the prop table and make sure you have what you need when you go out onstage.
Please be prepared to adjust the Waltzing section tonight. I think we need to work it before the show.
Please be prepared to adjust the Waltzing section tonight. I think we need to work it before the show.
Brian- did we discuss gel for the stained glass window.
We really need to find a way to make the window sit till
Nuns- Please get together before the show and review the steps for the Alleluia. Many different versions.
Nuns- remember to hide your hands unless you are using them.
Nuns- We need to review the final pose for “Maria” the triangle is gone. Also please make your eye direction the same as Mother A’s it’s all over the place.
Confidence – can we put a hat on Maria? Does she need a jacket too?
Peter/Franz – Please remember to pull right of the chairs when you enter.
Ally and Pete – I thought you did a great job on the joke tonight.
Miach – Really emphasize “The poor didn’t WANT THIS one”
Kids – Remember you need to leave space for Brigitta to come into the line.
Sawyer – Madison is just going to give you a dirty look now. Not punch you..just react to it. You seem surprised by it tonight.
Brigitta – “Anything” your position needs to open up, we can’t tell who’s saying this.
Rolf – you really need to emphasize pretty AUSTRIAN and also GERMAN
Rolf – can you hop on that bench
KIDS – let’s change your entrance for the bedroom scene to SR, but you must all get closer to the bed or you will be in darkness.
Ally – You can enter from SR as well.
Colden – remember to open up …especially when you are playing the fake instruments in “Goatherd”
All – everyone must close the door behind them.
Props – do we have saucers for the cups of coffee
Jeff – If there is a saucer for the coffee, serve it with it.
Props – we need a flower or two with the food arrangements.
Nancy – After “Love Survives” number please move to Max following the applause so the two of you are left of center.
Curtains – Brian we talked about this.
Colden/Friedrich – thanks for handling the guitar. I will have a smaller one for you and Serguis tonight.
Gretl – remember to not turn your back to the audience. You’ve got to be aware of this so we can see your pretty face.
Gretl – you need to make sure you have a flower to bring Elsa after the Sound of Music reprise.
Colden – thanks again for getting the guitar worked out.
Jeff and Maria – remember the cross DL will not be as far.
Mother A – “Climb” You are wonderful, but I want to keep reminding you to cheat out for the DL audience as much as possible. See me about this as I may have a better solution.
Act 2 –
Gretl - I only heard “sore” not finger…
Kids – You have to let Maria bring you DSR after you sign Favorite Things with her.
Micah – I think you need to look at bumping up “A new postulant” a bit more. It’s getting lost.
Miach – remember that even when you are telling the captain off, you are doing it with Love!
Something Good was great.
Brian/Adam – The coat on Herr Zeller really looks too small.
Chris W. – You’re playing profile a lot. Be mindful of this and try to open up a bit. I’m sure it’s that you’re listening, but I feel like I’m missing things.
Liesl – Make sure you counter further left to almost the table when Max is telling Maria she and your dad must compromise.
I will bring my camera setup for conducting backstage.
No comments:
Post a Comment